These terms of service apply between you, the User of this Website and Smartdog digital Limited t/a The Presentation Designer, the owner and provider of this Website.
The term “The Presentation Designer” referenced in this policy is a trading name of Smartdog digital Ltd.
Smartdog digital Limited t/a The Presentation Designer, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07195991 whose registered office is at Parkhill Studio, Walton Road, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS22 5DZ.
By accessing the website at https://thepresentationdesigner.co.uk/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Presentation Designer’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Presentation Designer’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Presentation Designer at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Presentation Designer’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The Presentation Designer makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The Presentation Designer does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- All references to ‘Microsoft PowerPoint’ or ‘PowerPoint’ remain the trademarks of Microsoft. Use of these trademarks does not imply any affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by Microsoft for our products or services.
In no event shall The Presentation Designer or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Presentation Designer’s website, even if The Presentation Designer or a The Presentation Designer authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on The Presentation Designer’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Presentation Designer does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Presentation Designer may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The Presentation Designer does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Presentation Designer has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Presentation Designer of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Presentation Designer may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.